- Why was today a good day?
- Did I reach out and make a difference?
- Did I remember to count my blessings?
- Most importantly…Did I have fun?
It is so easy to get caught up with the every day work of life and so easy to forget to have a fun life.
It is so important to me to be grateful and find the joy in every day.
For me, I find joy in reaching out into the community, organizing and contributing to fundraising events.
I love seeing people gather, catch up with old friends, make new friends and go home having enjoyed yet another day of their journey. I feel blessed that this journey has included me, if only for a few hours, and I end my day knowing that together we have made a difference, even if a small one, in each others lives. Today was a good day and we had FUN!
And of course, there are the loot bags…who doesn’t like a loot bag?
– Barbara, family, friends, involved, organizer, grateful, blessed and fun loving